Saturday, June 25, 2011

Coron Trip - Day 3, May 29, 2011


Hello, Day 3! This day, I'd say is the highlight of this trip. We're going to Malcapuya and Banana Island!

It's an hour boat ride to the island and the weather's not that good. In fact, I'm scared seeing dark clouds and rain while we're still riding the boat.

I was hoping that the place will be worth the travel. Lo and behold, the place is paradise.



The island's view deck.

After lunch, we went to our next destination, Banana Island.





We weren't able to go the this island but I took a picture anyway. I even forgot its name.

Dinner at Macario's Grill.





Last day, May 30 was for buying pasalubong. Thanks Cathy for the other photos. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I miss Coron. We've been there last June. Ganda ng lugar at mababait ang mga tao. Mukang masarap sa Macario's grill ah. Anyway, here's my link http://mitchlists.blogspot.com/2011/06/day-1-coron-family-vacation.html. thanks.

    ReplyDelete