Saturday, July 13, 2013

US Independence Day Weekend Brings Ilocos Trip - Day 1

It's been four years since we went to Pagudpud, Laoag and Vigan. Thanks to my teammates and colleagues, I was able to go back and experience the ultimate road trip headed north. This time, it's a mixture of business and pleasure. Hello The Outdoor Freak!

Three things that I am most excited about are:

  1. Seeing the Heritage Village at night
  2. Watching Vigan's Dancing Fountain
  3. Sandboarding in Paoay


We first headed to Vigan on Day 1. It rained that afternoon I thought we won't be able to take pictures of Calle Crisologo without an umbrella. We had dinner first at Cafe Uno.


Next, we watch the Dancing Fountain show at Plaza Salcedo. 



Then Calle Crisologo at night.


What a long day! But I'm glad that two items were taken off my list for this trip.

Special thanks to Laan and Kuya Bong for the 1st and 2nd photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment