Saturday, September 4, 2010

Change in Blog Schedule, Preview of my Action-filled August and Welcome -Ber months

My idea of weekly turned into a monthly blog. That means I only got home this week. Time passed by faster than I imagined. For the past month, I have had two trips to LU, first one's with one of my fave lovebirds and the recent one is with my officemates. The recent one, I must say is worth the trip. We got good waves, good company. Living the life! It's really good sharing the stoke with people that I care about. The weekend in between my LU trips is a party weekend. Gone to Manor Superclub. A totally different story, deserving another topic in my blog. Pictures to be posted as soon as they become available. Things worth mentioning is the hostage crisis and major major, all happened in August. So, I remembered seeing that August 2010 as Chinese has called it is the Ghost Month? Oh well, it depends on how one looks at it.

Now, I'm saying Hello September and the countdown begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment