Saturday, August 10, 2013

Dumaguete - Siquijor Tour Day 2

July 27, 2013

Took the 9:00 am trip to Siquijor from Dumaguete via Delta Lines. I did not like the experience. The boat smelled unpleasantly old. I hated its smell. The one hour ride seemed forever. Should I stress more?

I rented a tricycle so I could tour the island for one day.



Guiwanon Spring Park Resort





Salagdoong beach

Enjoy cliff jumping.










Molave trees 


Cambugahay Falls

            

The topmost layer of the 3 level falls


To Level 3


Level 2





Level 1




My Tarzan (Jane) jump


The Old Balete tree


Cheapest Fish Spa (This service is by donation only)






Enjoy "No entrance fee" swimming 








In front of Hambilica Resort 


This is where I got to see fireflies




Where I stayed


Port of Siquijor




Passed by Cang Isok house, Lazi Church and Convent as well.

Seemed like a day is not enough to fully experience the beauty of Siquijor. I missed snorkeling, diving and going to the Marine Sanctuary. Definitely I would go back for those and more.


No comments:

Post a Comment