Sunday, December 29, 2013

September 2013 - Balik Bolinao

I remember going to Pangasinan when I was a kid. Curious on how much have changed since then I went back this year. It's bittersweet visiting this place with the idea that this is where my roots come from, not meeting at least one of my relatives and marveling how awesome these places are. Bolinao is underrated, I wish tourism would grow more in this area. There are places to visit like caves, falls, beaches and marine sanctuary. Sadly, I only have a few photos because my phone was stolen before I could upload them. I am thankful I was able to upload some while on the trip. 

Bolinao Falls

Patar Beach


Cape Bolinao



Wonderful Cave

 Panoramic shot of Patar Beach

 Panoramic shot of Cape Bolinao


 Panoramic shots of Casa Almarenzo

Sungayan Grill Floating Restaurant


 Still @ Casa Almarenzo


Filipino breakfast @ Casa Almarenzo

Please do visit http://casaalmarenzo.com/. I can't wait to go back next year and let other people see the beauty of Bolinao.

No comments:

Post a Comment